who suffer through
In an emergency, ring 111
We provide help with:
- Obtaining court orders
- Court appearances
- Seeking legal aid
- Lawyer appointments
- Dealing with the Police, Oranga Tamariki, Work and Income
- Domestic violence education programmes and referrals to counselling.
We also offer:
- 24 hour crisis line
- Domestic violence training and policy advice
- Services targeted to meet the needs of either the general, Maori, Pacific Island, Asian or Migrant populations of New Zealand.
- The main towns we cover are Featherston, Martinborough, Greytown, Carterton, Masterton, Eketahuna and Pahiatua.